» In this Section
- Information for Students
- Approved Qualifications
- About Approval & Monitoring
- Criteria & Standards of Proficiency
- Education Consultation Reports
- International Qualifications
- CPD for Registrants
CPD for Radiographers and Radiation Therapists
1. Engage in a range of CPD activities on an on-going basis.
2. Complete 60 CPD credits in each 24-month cycle.
3. Demonstrate that the CPD activities are relevant to your professional role, taking account of current and future practice.
4. Maintain an up to date CPD portfolio. The CPD portfolio must include:
- Description of current professional role and practice setting
- Personal learning plan
- Record of CPD activities
- Reflections on a number of CPD activities
- Evidence of undertaking CPD activities
Please be advised that these standards apply to all those who are on the register regardless of part time work, career breaks, maternity/adoptive leave or any other form of extended leave. At the time of audit, personal circumstances will be considered on a case by case basis by any registrants who apply to defer their audit.
The CPD cycle commenced on 31 October 2015.
CORU CPD Portfolio Template
An editable word version of the portfolio is available in the CPD templates.