» In this Section
- Information for Students
- Approved Qualifications
- About Approval & Monitoring
- Criteria & Standards of Proficiency
- Education Consultation Reports
- International Qualifications
- CPD for Registrants
The CPD Toolkit is designed to support registrants in recording their CPD in an easy and efficient manner.
- The CPD portfolio template is provided in an editable format to ensure that registrants can maintain a computerised CPD portfolio easily and efficiently. This portfolio should be saved to your computer for continued use. This portfolio guides the registrant through the process of recording CPD at each stage of the cycle. Registrants are welcome to use additional pages at each stage of the portfolio if required. Please ensure that each page that requires a signature is signed. Please click here for Portfolio Template.
- CPD Activity Record Diary is a useful tool for registrants to either save on their computer or print for their own personal use. This diary is designed to act as a quick record of activities completed that should then be fully entered into your portfolio at a more convenient time. This CPD Activity Record Diary would not be suitable for inclusion in your portfolio as part of an audit, but is instead intended for use by registrants to maintain accurate records. Please click here for diary.
- Quick CPD Points Calculator should also be saved to your computer for future use. This tool allows you to keep a quick tally of the CPD points you have accrued throughout the cycle. All records made in the calculator should be recorded in full in the CPD portfolio at a more convenient time. The calculator would not be suitable for inclusion in your portfolio as part of an audit, but is instead intended for use as a quick reference for registrants when accruing CPD points. click here for calculator.