From 11 November 2016, CORU has moved to eVetting. A new eVetting Invitation Form is available for download from the CORU website.
The first stage of the process is the removal of the old vetting form from the CORU website and the verification, signing and issue of all paper based forms received to the National Vetting Bureau (NVB). This stage will be completed by 18 November 2016.
The old paper based vetting form has been replaced by the eVetting Invitation Form which can now be completed by registration applicants and sent to CORU.
The NVB have been informed of CORU’s intention to move to e-Vetting and it is likely that our eVetting account will be live between 21 – 23 November 2016. CORU can then start entering the invitations into the NVB system and applicants will then receive invitations to complete their eVetting application form online.
You are required to complete the eVetting process with the National Vetting Bureau as it is a requirement of registration.
eVetting will involve the following steps:
1. Download eVetting Invitation Form (NVB1) from CORU website - available for download here.
2. Complete eVetting Invitation Form.
3. Attach proof of identity and current address to completed eVetting Invitation Form.
4. Post completed eVetting Invitation Form and attachments to CORU.
5. You will receive an email inviting you to apply for vetting online (within 1 week - from 23 November 2016).
6. Follow the link in the email to complete the eVetting Application Form (NVB2) online.
7. You will be notified by e-mail when the eVetting outcome has been received by CORU.
For more detailed information about the eVetting Process, please see the Guidance Notes.
If you have any queries, please contact us by email - firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01 2933160.