This consultation is now closed.
The Dietitians Registration Board is responsible for protecting the public by fostering high standards of professional conduct, education, training and professional competence among Dietitians.
The Board is currently putting in place the foundations for the regulation of the profession and wants to hear the views of both the Public and the Profession on the:
Bye-Laws for you to view:
The relevant bye-Laws are listed below for you to read in advance of submitting your views:
- To read the text of the Dietitians Registration Board Application for Registration Bye-Law 2014 Click Here
- To read the text of the Dietitians Registration Board Approved Qualifications Bye-Law 2014 Click Here
- To read the Dietitians Registration Board Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics Bye–Law 2014 Click Here
How to submit your views:
- The Preferred Option is to use the online consultation feedback forms below. You can comment on each of the bye-laws by selecting the relevant link below. Follow the instructions and when you have completed your response on the selected bye-law just hit submit. It is not necessary to comment on all bye-laws.
- Dietitians Registration Board Application for Registration Bye-Law 2014
- Dietitians Registration Board Approved Qualifications Bye-Law 2014
- Dietitians Registration Board Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics Bye-Law 2014
- If you do not wish to submit your views online you can forward them directly by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to: The Dietitians Registration Board Public Consultation, CORU, 13-15 The Mall, Beacon Court, Bracken Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18.
A report outlining the consultation process will be published on www.coru.ie following consideration of all submissions.
Closing date for receiving your views:
The closing date for receiving your views on the Dietitians Registration Board 3 Bye-Laws is 12.00 noon on Friday 6 June 2014. Submissions received after this time will not be considered.