Your Steps to Registration
YOUR STEPS TO REGISTRATION
There are three steps to Registration. If you follow each step listed below making your application will be easier.
Before you begin your online application
You will need to have the following documentation ready. Only certified copies of these documents will be required.
To prove your identity you need one of the following
- The new Irish Driving Licence
- Public Services Card – issued by Department of Social and Family Affairs
- and if appropriate, you will need certified evidence of change of your name/surname.
To confirm your qualification you will need
- A copy of your approved qualification Degree Certificate, or transcript (See Guidance Notes)
- If you hold an international qualification, a copy of your validation letter
Under Fit and Proper to practice in your profession, you need a
- Completed Vetting form: eVetting Invitation Form
- And if appropriate, your International Police Clearance (See Guidance Notes)
In addition, you will need
- Two passport photos
To complete your online application you will be required to provide
- A signed sworn statutory declaration form available here
Information you require to complete the online application form
Before you start to complete the online application form you will need to have the following information available.
- Your name and contact address
- Your email address
- Your mobile telephone number
- Your PPS Number
- Your current employment details
Completing your application
Please note that your online application form cannot be verified until CORU receives your certified supporting documents. You have 30 days to submit these from the time you complete your online application. Before you complete your online application you should have downloaded and completed the following documents.
Now, you must
- Photocopy all the relevant documents that you are providing in support of your application.
- Take the originals and copies to your nearest notary public/solicitor/peace commissioner to get the copies certified.
- Swear the statutory declaration at your nearest notary public/solicitor/ peace commissioner.
- Within 30 days of completing your online application CORU must receive all certified supporting documentation to: Registration Section, CORU, Joyce House, 8-11 Lombard Street, Dublin 2.
Customer Service Support
- Should you need clarification on any issues in relation to your application email firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you completed Steps 1 and 2?
If yes, click here to complete your online application form.Start Application